Baan Developer position in Garland TX - temp to perm
By crussell at 21 Dec 2009 - 19:18
- Baan Experience - Expert. Strong Coding Skills
- Experience with ERP Systems (BAAN, PeopleSoft)
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating systems, architecture, configuration and protocol
- Experience with application upgrades and troubleshooting application issues
- Experience developing SQL and database objects, as well as performance tuning database queries
- Experience defining complex logical and physical data models
- Able to implement messaging including one or more of the following concepts: message queues, SOA and web services
- Experience with web services creating XML documents and UML documentation - based on standards and transport protocols
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills often entailing diagnosing and resolving complex or unusual issues
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)Secondary- Experience in application globalization (sensitive to regional conventions, languages and alternate formats)
- Knowledge of development methodologies including working with an offshore model for development and supportDuties- Translates functional business requirements into technical specifications focusing on integrated and reusable solutions.
- Develops, tests and implements applications utilizing company standard development procedures and techniques that support the requirements defined by users and analysts.
- Documents systems architecture and detail designs as defined by the development methodology.
- Analyzes advanced applications and implements improvements to optimize performance .