Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > CMS - Forum Integration > Jobs and Resumes

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 8th November 2002, 02:29

Millet is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaanV - BaanIV - DB: Oracle9i RAC - OS: HP-UX 11i
Baan Technical Unix NT Oracle looking for US Position

Hello

Working since March 1998 in Baan, I'm actually looking for a position in USA or Canada. Full resume and further info available on request.

Mail to : jmillet@baan.com

Career History Technical Highlights

Currently employed by Baan France as Tools Support Consultant (Baan support, database support (MSSQL Version 7 and 2000, Oracle 7 and 8, DB2, Informix), I'm also involved in the installation and maintenance of software for internal use (SAP Portal, Baan ERP), demo for the pre-sales team (Pre-sales La poste for SAP Portal 4.5 Netscape LDAP on NT environment and Baan Unix environment).

Employed as Baan's administrator by Nortel Networks where I integrated the Baan Unix Oracle Support Team. I participated in the implementation of new systems (HP Serie K, EMC bay, architecture, Oracle base implementation), in the migration of Baan's systems (Baan IV b3 to c4) and Baan support on live systems.(6 HP server on cluster in HP 10.2/ Oracle 7.3.4 environment, 190 Gb of data, 600 users)
Duties also included maintenance of those systems. I set up the change over the cluster including Baan and Oracle, participated in the "hot backup process" and developed a SMS system to prevent failure incidents on production.(Script shell to detect and SMS message send to 'on call' people). Worked in an English environment spoken.

Worked as a software developer for Atos Origin. After 2 months training (Baan Programming), started developing some back office software (Sales orders, Invoices), before moving on to Database and Systems administration department.
Attended an internal training scheme (Unix, Oracle training). Had a client facing role, working on site as a Baan/Unix/Oracle administrator, responsible for installing and supporting Baan ERP software (Triton, BaanIVc4, BaanSeries) in various companies. Participated in integration projects (Renault - Nortel) and supported internal development systems.
Sponsored Links