Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 25th April 2017, 23:03

vik.patil is on a distinguished road
Baan: ERP LN - DB: MS-SQL - OS: MS-WINDOWS
Infor Reporting Initialization Issue
Baan: ERP LN 6.1 FP10 (Infor ERP 10.4)
C/S: None/Unknown

Hi,

We are facing issues with IR Report. We created one Push report for Work Order from LN. When we run this report for few Order, we are seeing weird issue as few fields are displayed as Blank for first time but if we are printing same report one more time we are able to see those field on report. When we are pushing data with designer and testing in design we are facing same issues as fields are blank in first run and getting populated from second report.

When we ran same report with LN with Preview Device, It is printing all data for all orders and all time. Does any one seen this kind of issues in IR Reports

Any help appreciated and also let me know if more information required.

Regards,

Vikram
Old 26th April 2017, 14:27
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
I saw something like this in 4c4 - run the first time the fields were blank, but every run after that they were okay. So first make sure all the fields passed from the report script to the report are included in the input fields. Then check any report script fields and make sure they are not on the input fields to the report. I believe in my case I had included a field from my report script as an input field to the report. I know it had to do with report input fields - so make sure those are correct.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Sponsored Links
Old 26th April 2017, 16:18
Guru

JaapJD will become famous soon enoughJaapJD will become famous soon enough
Baan: BaanIV, BaanERP, ERP LN 6.1 - DB: Oracle, SQL Server - OS: Unix, Windows
Check the rows in the $BSE_TMP/ier_<userid>_report.xml file. Probably the data you need it not read by the session yet when the session sends the first data to the report. When running the second time, the session has still the values from the previous run and then they are available in the XML.
Old 28th April 2017, 01:21

vik.patil is on a distinguished road
Baan: ERP LN - DB: MS-SQL - OS: MS-WINDOWS
I checked rows from xml file and found no column values in first run but columns are populated in second run. when I am checking with other orders xml file showing all fields populated in first run itself. Any Idea how to proceed in this case.