Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 12th April 2017, 12:36

marco.meli is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN - DB: Oracle - OS: Windows
Using PurchaseInvoice BDE with Visual Studio (C#)
Baan: ERP LN 6.1 FP8 (Infor ERP 10.2)
C/S: Both

Hello,

I’m sending SOAP request for creating a PurchaseInvoice via BDE with VS; Added WSDL file in Web Reference, I’m able to use PurchaseInvoice classes.
Attached you will find cs file and the log file of C4WS server. Can be noticed, numeric type attributes has not been reported in the SOAP request nor any enumerated type (like, fperiod.periodType = periodTypeDT.Fiscal), only String are in the SOAP Request.
It seems to be related to VS itself or an incorrect setting by my side (?), because sending the message via SoapUI, works.

PS: the error “Company 200 is not a financial company” is due to the fact I have to override the Activation section in the header and it’s not possibile because Company is an Integer and it is not able to handle numeric type.

Thanks.
Kr. Marco.
Attached Files
File Type: txt CreatePurchaseInvoice_C4WS_log.xml.txt (2.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: txt PurchaseInvoice_CreateRequest.cs.txt (4.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 3rd July 2017, 05:30

xupengkun is on a distinguished road
Baan: 5 - DB: ORACLE - OS: NT
Can Give an example ?
Sponsored Links
Old 3rd July 2017, 07:51

oirfeodent is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan - DB: DB - OS: OS
Quote:
Originally Posted by marco.meli View Post
Hello,

I’m sending SOAP request for creating a PurchaseInvoice via BDE with VS; Added WSDL file in Web Reference, I’m able to use PurchaseInvoice classes.
Attached you will find cs file and the log file of C4WS server. Can be noticed, numeric type attributes has not been reported in the SOAP request nor any enumerated type (like, fperiod.periodType = periodTypeDT.Fiscal), only String are in the SOAP Request.
It seems to be related to VS itself or an incorrect setting by my side (?), because sending the message via SoapUI, works.

PS: the error “Company 200 is not a financial company” is due to the fact I have to override the Activation section in the header and it’s not possibile because Company is an Integer and it is not able to handle numeric type.

Thanks.
Kr. Marco.
Going through the log says
Quote:
BDE return value:'-12'
Generally it is ENOMEM, have you checked if the error is intermittent or other webservices on that host are working fine without any memory issue?

Aside, there is no namespace in the xml file... which is strange.

Regards,