Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan SIGs > ION

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 26th September 2016, 12:13

bansaanu is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaN IV and ERP - DB: Oracle - OS: Unix and Window
Moving LN BOD to Local Machine

Hi,

I want to move Purchase Order BOD from LN to one folder in "c" drive of the ION server. How can I achieve the same? My work flow and events are working fine so connection is working fine between ION and LN.

As far as I understood, I believe we will have to create document flow but I am not sure which type of connection should I use, also what should be the values in different fields? Can you please provide me some insight on this?

Thanks!!!
Old 26th September 2016, 12:28
Guru

bhushanchanda has a spectacular aura aboutbhushanchanda has a spectacular aura aboutbhushanchanda has a spectacular aura about
Baan: LN FP 1-9, 10.4, a little bit of Baan IV - DB: SQL Server 2008, Oracle - OS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Unix
Hi,

Do you mean, you want ION to create the XML file on a folder in C drive? If that is the case, you need to create a new connection point as "File" and do the necessary setup like the folder name, ftp/sftp details, adding document etc.

Bhushan

Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow!
Old 28th September 2016, 14:22

bansaanu is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaN IV and ERP - DB: Oracle - OS: Unix and Window
Hi Bhushan,

Thanks a lot for your reply!!! Sorry for my late reply, I just wanted to confirm you that I was able to achieve my requirement. You response definitely helped me to put in the correct direction, thanks a lot!!!

I am using standard purchase order approval work flow through "object configuration management" but somehow workflow is not getting completed. I am using demo image, provided by Infor. Workflow status is "Approval Received" in "Checked out object", when I am trying to check in this object manually, I am getting following error:

1. Fatal Error - Function "handle.dependent.objects", recursion not possible; refcount =2
2. Fatal error - Can not continue in ttocm9599m000 in dll 0tdpur400 (Handle.dependent.objects)[last.function:get.var]
3. ttocm9599m000: A not terminated transaction is aborted (Handle.dependent.objects) in otdpur400

I was wondering if you have any clue about this error and may help me in the same.

Thanks in advance!!!

Anubhav
Old 28th September 2016, 15:41
Guru

ARijke is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV upto LN - DB: -- - OS: --
please raise this as an incident in Xtreme. This sounds familiar to me and is probably already resolved via a KB. I couldn't find the KB.
Sponsored Links