We have 1 logestic company and 2 fin company in system, company 1 have comsignment warehouse in company 2, first company 1 create warehouse order to transfer material to consignament warehouse, then company 2 can issue the material to production order. currently compay 1 can generate sales order for the consignment consumption material, but company 2 can not generate intercompany purchase invoice, when we run the session tfacp2259m000 (Generate internal purchase invoice), we got error message says "The final receipt flag for the order line/sequence has not been set". but we have checked all related warehouse the final receipt flag already set.
We have following Internal Consignment setup:
When trying to generate Internal Purchase Invoice, attached error appears. This is an Internal Consignment issue. Following setup required:
1. Create a Warehouse W1 with EU1 and W2 with EU2. Define a Location in W2, with Owner as EU1 represented by an Internal BP
2. Create a Financial Warehouse for EU1 and attach to a normal warehouse W2
3. Define Internal Terms & Conditions with Pay on Use
4. Move the stock from W1 to W2 Location owned by EU1
5. Create a SFC Production (manual) order and try to issue the material from W2 to a Work Center owned by EU2.
6. Sales and Warehouse Invoice Data is created properly after material issue for manual order
7. Process Billing Request and generate invoice in Financial company of EU1
8. Run the session Generate Internal Purchase Invoices for this order in Financial Company of EU2
The final receipt flag for the order line/sequence has not been set
Should be able to generate internal purchase invoice
Who can advice how to correct it? Thanks