Functional Administrator Baan
Within the ICT department the Baan functional administrator is part of the group administrators. He transforms user requirements, complaints, and problems to Baan solutions. Besides being the functional administrator, he also takes part in creating test procedures, maintains specifications, creates instructions, provides advice, and is part of the helpdesk as well.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Monitor and assess existing functionality
· Examine existing and new functionality
· Formulate and manage functional specifications
· Optimise and extend existing software
· Execute tests and support acceptations
· Produce and maintain manuals
· Dutch speaking
· Experience in information-analysis and programming in ERP-environment with SQL-tools
· Stress immune, flexible, communicative, decisive and result driven
· Knowledge of Word and Excel preferred.
Job location: in the middle of the Netherlands.
For more Information:
Arjan M.E. de Rooy
Newtonstraat 2, P.O. Box 353, 3900 AJ Veenendaal
Tel (+31) 318 - 58 55 55, Mbl (+31) 6 - 10 93 29 55, Fax (+31) 318 - 58 55 85, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profuse, HRM consulting
Werving & Selectie - Employee Assessments - HR Consultancy - Trainingen