Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 6th September 2010, 11:21

camste is on a distinguished road
Baan: ERP LN 6.1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Linux
Report generator gives me several report links
Baan: ERP LN 6.1
C/S: None/Unknown

I had a session with a report which wasn't showing what I wanted. So I simply deleted that report, and used the report generator to create a new one. This now gave me two links to the same report for the session. Tried to delete by choosing the report link and pressing the delete button, and this removes both. So I recreate a report using the report generator. It now adds the report to the session, but this time it has even one more link to the report, so then it has three... Try again, and it has four. And when I run the session it asks me which report I want to use. What can I do here?
Old 6th September 2010, 11:42

kiran kumar is on a distinguished road
Baan: ERP LN (Gemini) - DB: DB2 - OS: AIX
Hi,
Please delete all reports which was generated by you in reports session. Then create new one and link that particular report to your session. It may work.
Old 6th September 2010, 12:43

camste is on a distinguished road
Baan: ERP LN 6.1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Linux
All the reports I added to the session have been deleted. I looked at ttadv3530m000, and they are no longer shown there. The strange thing when I look at the list of reports linked to the session is that all entries are for the same report. They all have the same report code.

But I then noticed that each time the report generator ran it made two reports. "Print epool location" and "Print epool location 2". I deleted number 2 through ttadv3530m000, and deleted the first one through the list of reports linked to the session. The next time I generated a report for the session, there was one less entry in the list of reports linked to the session. I repeated that until there was only one left. It now runs normally. I don't understand what happened though..
Sponsored Links