Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Finance, Invoicing and Integration

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Closed Thread

Old 20th April 2010, 23:38

khalleck is on a distinguished road
Baan: IVc4 - DB: Oracle - OS: Unix
Question tfgld4121m000 where Integration Option1 = Series
Baan: Baan IVc4

I am attempting to create dimension mappings based upon both Sales Order Series and Project Number Series. In order to do so I created two new Integration Elements. One is to be used to assign dimensions by Sales Order Series and the other is to be used to assign dimensions by Project Number Series. I then attached these two new Integration Elements to the appropriate financial integration transaction combinations via tfgld4126m000. Once this was accomplished I created relations for each of these new Integration Elements via tfgld4122s000. The general ledger accounts which are mapped to each of these financial integration combinations each have the associated debit and credit general ledger account dimension defined as "OPTIONAL". So far, so good. I thought.

I have posted and finalized transactions and documents assoicated with the transactions types I have linked to these two new Integration Elements and to the new relations attached to these two new Integration Elements, but the associated dimension is not being populated. The integration transactions are posting and finalizing to the general ledger as if the new dimension mappings did not exist. Meaning the transactions are posting to the correct general ledger accounts, but the dimension field is left blank.

Does anyone know why this might be the case?

We are in a PCS environment and all of the transactions to which I am referring involve PCS projects and, therefore, involve transaction types where the "PROJECT TRANSACTIONS" flag is set to "YES" in tfgld4126m000.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread