Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan SIGs > AFS/DDC/OLE: Function servers

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 27th May 2009, 16:51

zymmon is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN - DB: SQl Server - OS: Windows 2003
Problem with an AFS Sales Order process

Hello everybody.
I ask forgiveness for my level of English.
We have a problem with an AFS process in sessions tdsls4101m000 and tdsls4100m900.
Radom an error occurs and terminates the process. This error doesn't have a patron, sometimes appears at init of the process, and another cases, it appear at middle or end of process. In many cases the process finalize successfully.

The error message is:
1 : process 89 - Fatal error : Error base_extern baanapi_input_fields not found in proces 91
2 : process 89 - Fatal error : Can not continue in anintc201m000 in DLL: ottstpapihand (searchfield)[at.base]
3 : process 89 - Error : anintc201m000: A not terminated transaction is aborted (searchfield() in object ottstpapihand)

We search the error in baanboard and another sites of internet, but we don’t found any solutions.

In the last error (11390 records), 11300 were processed and the process failed again.

Regards,
Simón.
Old 27th May 2009, 18:44
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
I would say you need to contact infor and update to the latest STPAPI patches. I know at one point in time I had several API sessions which aborted with errors like this - usually after a certain number of transactions, but it would vary. At one point we could only process about 500 inventory transactions - we broke our files up and processed each one individually. Currently at this point we no longer receive the error - so I assume thru tools patches, portingset updates and API patches the problem was resolved. I recommend checking with infor.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Sponsored Links
Old 28th May 2009, 14:21

zymmon is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN - DB: SQl Server - OS: Windows 2003
Mark:
Thank you, I try this way