Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > CMS - Forum Integration > Jobs and Resumes

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 19th June 2002, 15:54

OracleBaanGuru is on a distinguished road
Baan: From Triton 31a to BaanVc - DB: oracle from 7.3.4 to 8.1.7 - OS: NT/2000, Solaris, HP-UX, True64, AIX
Thumbs up Baan on Oracle Guru for Hire Will travel

I am the former founder and Practice Manager of the Oracle Baan Center of excellence (Oracle Corporation). I am one of the 3 original authors of the Oracle Roadmap for Baan, and the current keeper of the updated document. I have recently upgraded clients from Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 and Solaris 8. I have done migrations from Baan IVc3 to BaanVc, both data and customizations.

I have been working with Baan since 1995, starting with Triton 3.1a.

I have done many migrations from Baan TBase to Oracle, and authored the TBase to Oracle Guide.

I was a participant in the Baan Rapiditas team that created the multi-threaded MRP sessions.

I have funtional experience with the Manufacturing, Distribution and Finanace modules.

I have been the Technical Project Lead on over 3 dozen implementations.

I have the Oracle Baan Investigator, which allows Oracle Discoverer to see Baan tables with intelligent table and column names.

I created the Oracle Datawarehouse Solution Roadmap, as a replacement for the inept Baan archiving scheme.

My former client list includes Nortel, Siemens PT&D, Siemens Medical, US Filter, Royal Vendors, BioRad, SMED (Canada) and many others.

If you are doing anything with Baan on Oracle, I am one of the experts. Installation, upgrades, migrations, performance tuning, capacity planning, as well as designig, project managing, implementing and monitoring entire corporate infrastructures to support Baan on Oracle.

Attached is my resume in Word Format.

Regards,

Scott Van de Workeen (OracleBaanGuru)
svandewo@hotmail.com
Old 19th June 2002, 15:57

OracleBaanGuru is on a distinguished road
Baan: From Triton 31a to BaanVc - DB: oracle from 7.3.4 to 8.1.7 - OS: NT/2000, Solaris, HP-UX, True64, AIX
Lets Try that again!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc vandeworkeen2002baan.doc (50.5 KB, 110 views)
Sponsored Links