Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Freight Management

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 9th March 2009, 21:56

garias is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV b2, c2, c2 mcurr, Baan V ERP, Infor LN - DB: Oracle, Informix, SQL - OS: AIX, Solaris, Windows NT
Using Freight Client Rate Books

Infor ERP LN 6.1

I have a question related to Management Freight Package. (Infor ERP LN)

This question is related with fm and td packages.

When you prepare a Sales Order (In Order Module) , you may calculate by every line (subsession tdsls4101m000, Invoicing page,

the Freigth Import, field tdsls401.fram, pushing the bottom Freight Amount.

Before that I have to tell you that we have parameterized that the calculate of this Freight amount, field tccom112.infr, as Client Rates (its means that it have calculate based in Freight Rate Books).

Until this, all is fine the calculate is fine, it use the correct Freight Rate Book, and so on. But

Which is the error that I found:

This calculate is for every line in the sales order. If I have a Client rates (Freight Rate Books tdpcg050) with value of Fixed Amount (tdpcg050.fiam)
This fixed amount is added to every line and it is not correct, the fixed amount is a fixed value for all items to be transported, it shouldn´t be used in every line. In Addition, we can probe this topic, because when the system is calculating the estimates freight (to pay for transport, no to collect from de customer), the fixed Amount is used only one time for every Freight Order Cluster).

I need to know if there a next process or intermediate phase where the Freight amount (tdsls401.fram) to collect from the customer, will be re-calculate correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Gerard
Sponsored Links