My client is looking for a BaaN Administrator for Carlsbad, CA region.This is a contract to hire position.US citizens and green card only.
Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years in-depth experience
administering BaaN IVc4 from a BaaN Tools perspective. Position is
responsible for the basic maintenance and administration of the servers and
databases. Should have familiarity and some experience of both HP-UX and
Oracle. Good interpersonal skills, as the position will provide a help desk
function of BaaN related issues. This position will be responsible for all
Tools related to modifications to the system including the creating and
amendment of VRC structures, BaaN companies, the loading of BaaN data
through sequential loads and Exchange schemes, and applying Service Packs
and Porting Sets.
• Maintaining and administering the BaaN system and its clients.
• Maintaining and administering the HP-UX servers and Oracle databases on a first-line basis.
• Implementing and managing specific ERP related projects as detailed by the CIO and IS Steering Committees
• Reviewing, analyzing and implementing approved System Change Requests to the BaaN system
• Administering system backups
• Provide an IS Help Desk function for BaaN related user requests
• Administering the BaaN printers, system devices, Manifest and Bar-coding systems
• Import and dump information into the BaaN system through BaaN exchange schemes and GTM
• Ensuring best practices and Barloworld standards are employed on the ERP system.
• Ensuring the system accords with ISO requirements and all BaaN system related procedures are current.
• Advise the CIO on BaaN system related issues.
• Creating, dumping and importing BaaN companies as necessary
• Apply and coordinate testing of BaaN service packs and porting sets
If you are the right person or if you can recommend anyone please contact me on the following ID.
Recruiting Done Right from Start to Finish