Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Distribution, Transportation & Warehousing

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 5th December 2007, 11:49

teddybear is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaNERP - DB: Oracle 9i - OS: Unix
Cycle count order
Baan: Other/Unknown

Hi,

I noticed that I am not able to generate a cycle count order for item with inventory in location other than "Pick" location even though I am sure the rest of the requirement to generate a cycle count order are fulfilled.

For instance,, I am not able to generate cycle count order for inventory in "Rec" location

Appreciate your advice.
Sponsored Links
Old 6th December 2007, 14:08

haripra is on a distinguished road
Baan: baan4C-4, ERP LN 6.1 - DB: sql - OS: windows2003
Location Type Relavance

Dear Teddy,

I think in location controlled warehouse, the inventory is stored in different locations but one can only use the inventory stored in "pick' ( or bulk) location for any fresh transaction (Ware house issues,inventory adjustment, cycle counting even).Rest all locations (inspection, rejections, Receipt) carry inventory of a transaction that has not completed the full cycle, hence the inventory lying at these locations will be posted to any of the pick or bulk once you complete the receipt cycle and thus will be available for any fresh transaction.