Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Distribution, Transportation & Warehousing

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 18th April 2007, 07:54

wanabegudatbaan is on a distinguished road
Baan: 4c4 - DB: Oracle 8i - OS: HP Unix 11.11
Sales Order Line Status not updated
Baan: Baan IVc4

Dear Sir/Mam:

A Sales Order was already printed but the status in the session "Display Sales Order Lines Status" (tdsls4533m000), remains ready for "Print Order Acknowledgment". Hence we cannot move to the next order step.

User has a printed copy (hard copy) of the affected Sales Order to evidence that the SO was indeed printed, but the SO line status was not updated to the next order step, and remained ready for "Print Order Acknowledgment". By executing again the session "Print Order Acknowledgment" (tdsls4401m000) the Sales Order Line status was changed.

How could that be? Is it possible for the sales order status of an already printed SO to change back to its previous status when something was done in the SO header or lines?

Looking forward for your usual assistance.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 18th April 2007, 08:41
Guru

sukesh75 is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan 4c - DB: SQL Server 2000 - OS: Windows 2003
Lightbulb

Did anyone add any extra lines in the sales order once the acknowledgement was printed? Or Did someone delete the line that was printed and entered it again with the same position no..??

If the answer to either of the above is Yes, then the "Particular Line" status will be reverted back to Print Order Acknowledgements.

sk
Old 20th April 2007, 18:34
Guru

learner is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaN Vc with sp 28 - DB: Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.4.0 - 64bit - OS: HP-UX B.11.31
a little bit confused

Hi Sukesh,

Quote:
Did anyone add any extra lines in the sales order once the acknowledgement was printed?
May be I dint understood the above statement, we always see status by Sales Order Line rather than Sales Order wise.

so even if somebody would have added a new line i.e. pos. 20 keeping old line intact i.e. pos. 10, it should not affect pos. 10 at all.

Regards

Learner
Old 22nd April 2007, 06:50
Guru

sukesh75 is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan 4c - DB: SQL Server 2000 - OS: Windows 2003
Hi Learner,
Its true what you said and i never said the status was order wise..What i meant was if someone added an extra line then there would be a new entry which would show as print order acknowledgement. The thread talked nothing about how many lines were there and if all the lines were showing the same status and therefore i had to throw in couple of scenarios. The second scenario i talked about was if someone deleted position 20(to quote your example) and entered it again as position 20 then the status would revert back to Print Order Acknowledgement...

I hope this answers your confusion...

sk
Old 24th April 2007, 12:05

Hutje33 is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV / V - DB: Several - OS: Unix/NT
history check?

so the suggestion is to check the history of the mentioned order line in
tdsls051 I guess