Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 7th December 2006, 21:54

wrobins is on a distinguished road
Baan: B5c - DB: db4 - OS: as400
Report font overlapping
Baan: iBaanERP 5.0c
C/S: None/Unknown

I'm trying to print a larger font using the BWPRINT method of changing the font. I have no problem specifying the User Font 16, and changing the font size. When I set it to 14 or greater, the letters overlap. I need to be able to change the horizontal font spacing. Through BWPRINT I can select the Font Spacing option, but only the Vertical Spacing is available to be changed. The Horizontal spacing is shown, but disabled. Is there a way to enable this? I read something in a previous thread about Windows Administrator rights having an impact on making changes, but I don't know if it refered to this. Will logging on as an Administator allow me to change this? Or, is there a way around it?
I've tried changing the escape codes for Font 16 in the printinf file, but it doesn't seem to impact this. I don't know if it is because I'm using the Windows default printer.
Some help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Old 7th December 2006, 22:46
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
The only thing I can tell you is I sent a sample report in preview mode to my PC and I was able to change both the horizontal and vertical spacing. Nothing special on the report I sent - used default printer(I guess nothing in device queue) and my user id does have admin rights on my PC. Tried it a couple of times with the same report. Worked both times. Have you tried just using a standard baan report - like print paper types? Sent it in preview mode and see if you can change the spacing. One possibility is the version you are running for the client or bwprint - just a wild guess.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Old 7th December 2006, 23:33

wrobins is on a distinguished road
Baan: B5c - DB: db4 - OS: as400
I tried a standard report and the Horizontal Spacing is disable there as well. I guess I'll have to try to get an Administrator to logon and see if this is a Window issue, or a Baan issue.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links