Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Distribution, Transportation & Warehousing

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 9th November 2006, 19:16

rkathait is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaanIV, BaanERP, SSA ERP LN - DB: Oracle, Informix - OS: Unix, WinNT, Sun Solaris
Copy SO Header
Baan: iBaanERP 5.0c

Hi all,

I need a little help to verify the following in standard baan.

Please select a existing SO and use the copy sales order session to create a new SO by selecting the option copy all sales order lines. Now don't close the Copy Sales Order session, copy the same old sales order to another new SO but this time select the option copy only sales order header. Now close the copy session and check the second order (i.e. the one that had the option of creating only SO header). Go to SO Lines - do you see any SO Lines there. I do see one line here in my system and I know the copy SO session is highly customized here, but I don't have a company attached to Baan Standard Update VRC

Appreciate your time in testing this for me. Thanks
Old 9th November 2006, 19:18

Baan: BaanIV, BaanERP, SSA ERP LN - DB: Oracle, Informix - OS: Unix, WinNT, Sun Solaris
Please note that both the new SO should be created with single launch of the Copy Sales Order session...Don't close the Copy session after copying the first SO and the SO should be copied in the same sequence. Thanks
Old 10th November 2006, 00:36

frankadam is on a distinguished road
Baan: All - DB: All - OS: All
Hi,

Just did a quick check with standard software: you're right, a line is added to the second sales order despite opting for only copying the header and even though I receive a message that 0 lines have been added to the new sales order. Seems like a defect in the standard software to me.

Frank
Old 10th November 2006, 01:29

Thanks, appreciate your time. I'll log an inquiry with Infor. Can't believe even after these many years and so many service packs, we still have these kind of defects.