Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Finance, Invoicing and Integration

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 15th August 2006, 10:38

aliceK is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaN IV - DB: Informix - OS: Win, Unix
Exclamation batch status finalized but documents not
Baan: Baan IVc4

Hello,

I have a problem with batch that is in status 6(finalized) and finalization run status 4(finalized succesfully)in tfgld100
but documents are still in tfgld102, unfinalized and nothing is recorded to to tfgld106.

there is nothing recorded also in tfgld101 trx type batch status for this batch.
tfgld018 GL documents show status used and no finalization run number.

will changeing the batch status in tfgld100 to 4(Ready) and finalization status also to (1 free) correct the situation and the finalization can be rerun?
or do I have to correct some other table as well?

BR, ALice
Sponsored Links
Old 15th August 2006, 21:43
Guru

mig28mx is on a distinguished road
Baan: IVc4 - DB: Oracle 9i, Oracle10g - OS: HP Unix 11, Intel RedHat ES
Other tables involved.

Hello Allice,
In order to have all corrected, you must consider also the type of transaccion involved. This mean, if is a document from, logistics, ACR, ACP, CMG, etc. All of these transactions have different tables involved.

With this on mind, I suggest you to reconstruct the status of the batch in order to have it ready to finish.

1.- Tfgld100. Batch status to ready.
2.- Tfgld101. Must exist the type of transaction and status set to ready to finish. If not exist, you must create that record.

With this you must be able to finish that batch or at least you can see it with the session Mantain transacctions and corrected or deleted.

The other solution involves to delete the batch records from tfgld102, tfgld101, tfgld100 and tfgld018. Also must consider the records from the type of transaccion, like tfacr200, tracp200 or tfcmg101. But, it depends on the type of transactions.

Hope this helps.
Old 15th August 2006, 22:49

aliceK is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaN IV - DB: Informix - OS: Win, Unix
Thank you for explanation!

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, these transactions are ordinary ACP purchase invoices (not linked to logistics!)

But what do you mean by:
2. If not exist in Tfgld101, you must create that record?
I actually don't quite understand the meaning of the table and what process creates records to that table in what stage overall?
you mean I should just add the record directly to the table?

BR, ALice
Old 15th August 2006, 23:05
Guru

mig28mx is on a distinguished road
Baan: IVc4 - DB: Oracle 9i, Oracle10g - OS: HP Unix 11, Intel RedHat ES
the record on tfgld101, was added during the batch creation

Hello Alice,
The record on tfgld101, is created when you create a batch.
By example, suposse your purchase invoices have the transaction type 201

When you create a batch to register these invoices, first you create a batch, say number 123. When you do this, a record is created on table tfgld100. Then you have to create the transaction type. In our example you type 201. When you do this, a record is created on tfgl101. By you explanation I undersand that this record is not present on this table, right? (you have to be sure that you have been looking on the right year/batch number). If this is correct, then somebody with access to GTM have been deleted this record an changed the status on tfgld100.

Let's continue, after this, you crete the necessary invoces entrys. This process creates a record on table tfacp200 and in tfgld018.

There are all the records that creates a purchase invoice without Purchase Order.

In short, if you dont have the record on tfgld101, you have to add it, directly on the table using, the appropiate transaction type, year, and batch number.

Hope this help.
Old 16th August 2006, 11:46

h_baan_ln6 is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN6 - DB: oracle - OS: NT
tip

try running session " Restart Finalization Run" it should finalize interrupted runs.

Sesssio no tfgld1118m000/tfgld1119m000.

regards

H