Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > CMS - Forum Integration > Jobs and Resumes

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2006, 20:35

Doug Drenth is on a distinguished road
Baan: 4c4 - DB: Informix - OS: Unix
US: E-Business Analyst / Programmer - Michigan

E-Business Systems Analyst / Programmer

Flexfab LLC, a growing global, lean manufacturer, ISO/QS 9000 certified supplier of flexible hose, ducting and connectors to the Heavy Duty Truck, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries currently seeks an E-Business Systems Analyst / Programmer at our Hastings, Michigan facility.

Reporting to the Director of IS the E-Business Systems Analyst / Programmer will be a functional expert in conducting electronic commerce with trading partners and a technical resource for actual Baan EDI customizations as needed. The understanding and use of Baan sales, supply chain, shipping, as well as purchasing and EBT functionality are key. As a single point of contact, throughout the corporation, the E-Business Analyst facilitates new initiatives for enhanced EDI and web portal use.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications : Bachelor’s degree, technical education in the topics of 4GL programming (SQL, Baan Tools, Scripting), broad understanding of computer systems – ERP (Baan), detailed understanding of supply chain functionality – specifically for Baan, basic understanding of translator software – Inovis, knowledge of business processes in a manufacturing environment for discussions, troubleshooting, and planning, excellent communication skills, proficient in identifying and resolving problems associated with inter-dependent systems, knowledge of ANSI X12 Standards and other EDI Standards.

Flexfab is a privately held company located just 25 minutes south of Grand Rapids and north of Kalamazoo. We offer a progressive team environment with excellent compensation and benefits.

Send resume and salary history in confidence via:

E-mail: brohr@flexfab.com

Mail: Flexfab LLC
1699 W. M-43 Hwy
Hastings, MI 49058
Attn: HR Director

Visit our web page at www.flexfab.com to get to know us better.

EOE

Must be authorized to work in the US. and live or relocate to Hastings, MI. Unable to offer Visa sponsorship.
Old 1st May 2006, 21:18

sachinbs007 is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan c4 and SSA ERP LN 6.1 - DB: Informix and SQL 2000 - OS: Unix and Windows 2000,2003
Sachin

Dear Sir,

I Sachin Shinde (Baan consultant ), I saw your job advertisement on line on baanboard.com and i can confidently say that I meet all your requirements what are needed for this job, I am having more than 3+ years of experience in Baan and more than 4 years of experience in software development and system administration. and also having an experience of 1 full cycle implementation of BaaN IV and 1 full cycle implementation of SSA ERP LN 6.1 in Dalal Engineering
Keeping my career objectives in perspective ,I would like to request you to consider my “Resume” for the above mentioned post. I will be very thankful for your consideration, effort and time for me. In anticipation to hear from your end. i am attaching my resume to this message.

Thanking you ,

Yours truly,
Sachin Shinde
Attached Files
File Type: doc New_sachin_shinde_resume_.doc (56.5 KB, 15 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread