Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 20th February 2006, 13:33
Guru

mostrightfuture is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan Vc - DB: SQL Sever 7.0 - OS: Windows 2000
Question Defining component items as well as additional cost components

Hello friends,

I am not sure if this "Tools development" section is the right place to discuss this or not, anyway the situation is as follows:

I want to define an item (of any tpye, purchase, manifacture, List or others) for which we can define the other general items as components and some additional cost components.

I found that for Item type "List" (Kit), we can manage the other items as components such that the cost of item will be the sum of the cost of components items, but we cannot define the other cost components for item type "List".

I appriciate all idaes to define item, may call as composit, having other items as components and also can define the other cost components, such that the cost of item shoould be the sum of cost of components items plus the other cost components.

Thanks in advance
MRF
Sponsored Links