Substitution of item in material list
Does anybody have any ideas as to how to deal with the following?
Baan IVc4, ILC implemented
Manual issuing = no
- Production order for 10 pcs of the end item, with routing
- One material line for 10 pcs of item A, not linked to any operation (so to operation 0), backflushing = yes
- Report production order completed for 6 pcs: update preceding operations = yes
- Backflush manually --> 6 pcs of item A are backflushed
- In ticst0101m000 (enter material issue) change 'issue' from 0 to -4 and leave 'subsequent delivery' on 4 in order to remove item A from the material list
Now I want to add item B to the material list in order to issue 4 pcs of item B at the moment of completing the order for the remaining 4 pcs of the end item. Now it's not possible to put the backflushing flag of that new material line to 'yes' since backflushing has already taken place.
Is there any other procedure that I can follow so that I can still include this item in the next backflushing run? Or any other suggestion of how to deal with this scenario in the least time-consuming way?
Thanks in advance,