Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 18th April 2005, 14:37
Guru

en@frrom will become famous soon enough
Baan: B50B - DB: Oracle 8.0 - OS: Win2k AS
Problems with ttstpqbf (filter)

I am experiencing problems when calling the filter on a display session, form type 3. The session is a synchronised child from a parent main session. When hitting the filter button, the session hangs. The filter is not activated, and nothing happens. When looking at the ticks in the active processes, the ttstpqbf is not activated, and the ticks do not increase on the calling session (i.e. nothing happens).

This session is a fully customized session. It sums up some totals for the given selection, writes the records away to a temp table, which is then displayed on the form. The selection and writing to the temp table (which thus is the session's main table), happens in the before.form section.

When debugging the steps of choice.query: the program gets to the before.choice, and that's it. If I do 'step' from the before.choice section, the session hangs.

I have similar sessions, where the filter works fine.

How does the filter work? Can it be that it is depending on the amount of data which is selected in the query in before.form section? I.e. that when little data is in the selection, the filter starts up fast and smooth, when there is more records, it takes a second or two, and that when the selection is heavy it just hangs???
Sponsored Links
Old 19th April 2005, 11:56
Guru

en@frrom will become famous soon enough
Baan: B50B - DB: Oracle 8.0 - OS: Win2k AS
I see nobody's biting, so I will ask just something else: how does the filter work? What fields/data/values are fed to the qbf? I have a session, which based on the session zoomed from, will display relevant data. I.e. One session, one form, yet different data, depending on parent session. If the session is zoomed to from session A, the filter works fine, from session B filter doesn't start and session hangs....