Hi, am working on a solution for Baan IVc4 (standard, no customizatiopns)user organization and would appreciate any comments/suggestions on the following list, any or all of them.
1.Can one make a Sales forecast from sales history?
3.Can we use inquiries for MPS before its change to sales order?
4.Can system present MPS in chart ? e.g. Gantt chart or any Graph.
5.Can we distribute MPS(Monthly plan) in Scheduling plan(Daily plan)?
(Daily plan that would describe MPS of each day in each month into one day that show:
-all production lines
-production time in each line
-production quantity of each item
9. Can system adhere to production processes bottlenecks in MPS?
10. Can MPS reflect setup times for different equipment?
11.After the production in one day or between that days ,we know about out of plan data . Can we adjust MPS
13.Sometimes we have orders to be produced by man for special line/normal line (difficult production or a new product MPS system should not support this case . Can system flexible us to change and automatically adjust in MPS?
16. Delivery of packaging/ingredient can not arrive to the factory on time. (cannot expect). Rescheduling of MPS easily or not?
17.Can system record data about :
- How many time we use to rescheduling?
- How often out of plan situation happens?
-Percentage of on time delivery planning.
-Percentage of shortage delivery.
18. At present we have two W/H to keep raw mat and ingredients and manage them by using inventory transfer between these W/H. How can we track the data in each warehouse?
19. Can MRP summarize data from only one warehouse (main warehouse)?
20. Does item codes structure have to be re-arranged to support this process?
21. Can system use material items from more than 1 warehouse for only one product code?
22. One finished goods have many statuses in production process, e.g. Finished, Semi, WIP, Hold. How can we track finished goods item while its process still not yet completed?
23. Can sales forecast be done by item code?
24. Can we use QMS module for raw material processing?
Thank you in advance,
please, use email@example.com
to direct your replies.