Reportedly installing Service Pack 2 for Windows XP will add following error messages
to your system:
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
- BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
- Close your eyes and press escape three times.
- File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
- Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
- Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
- Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
The last error message is apparently generated as a direct result of Microsoft's new and tightened security policy.