Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Finance, Invoicing and Integration

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 9th June 2004, 10:23

manusatsangi is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4 - DB: Oracle 8i - OS: Windows 2000 server
Unhappy Error in Purchase Integration

Hi,
We are working with single logistics and multi-finance environment using baan.
We are NOT using intercompany functionality in Finance as it is not required. The system does not expect different companies in the purchase integration lines.

After booking some purchase orders, maintain receipt & posting Purchase Integration we realized that the integration debit and credit entries had different finance companies. This was because of wrong selection of Finance Company in the PO. We came to know about this error while doing finalization of integration batches.

To correct the finance company, we reversed the logistics entries by deleting the receipt, correcting the finance company in the PO Header and maintaining receipt again.

We tried finalization again of previous integration batch but still facing error - "Update method finalization not executed. Not all documents are balanced" for finalization of integration batches.
Non-Finalised report is showing that debit and credit are going in two different finance companies because of that document is not balanced.

Kindly guide us to overcome this problem.

Regards
Manu
Old 9th June 2004, 11:04

pfsilva is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaanIVc4 -
Hi,
The system is looking in the intercompany transaction table for the definitions related to that transaction...In order to correct this you have to go thru ttaad4100 to table tfgld102 and change the field tfgld102.tcom in order to ensure that this field has the same comepany number that tfgld102.cono, in all lines of those batches. Then you would be able to finalize the batch.
Hope this will help.
Regards,
Pedro
Old 9th June 2004, 14:03

manusatsangi is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4 - DB: Oracle 8i - OS: Windows 2000 server
Hi Pedro,
Thanks for the reply.
We were slightly aware of the GTM route. But is there any correction session or anything thru session which can correct this?
If the user mentions incorrect company no. the system should atleast give a way of correcting this. I don't think it is would be a good practice to go for GTM correction every time user enters a wrong company.

Any other suggestions?

Regards
Manu