Blackbaud, the leading global provider of software and related services to the nonprofit industry, has several permanent, full-time openings for Financial Systems Implementation Consultants across the U.S. and Canada.
We are actively seeking Consultants to assist our clients in utilizing the functionality of our Fund Accounting software, Financial Edge, and help them meet their accounting business goals. As a FE Consultant, you will be based out of your home office and will travel to client sites as needed. FE Consultants are also provided extensive training.
Responsibilities for Financial Edge Consultants include:
- Providing direct consultative services to Blackbaud Financial Edge clients to their complete satisfaction
- Building and maintaining client relationships throughout consulting engagements, ensuring customer satisfaction with Blackbaud as a solutions provider
- Managing the conversion and implementation process from third-party products
- Ensuring the clients' accounting staff members are maximizing the potential of Financial Edge software
Experience and Skills
- Creating custom documentation as needed by clients
- BS/BA in Accounting with 2+ years of experience in the profession
- 2+ years experience with financial systems implementation (i.e. Great Plains, Navision, Lawson, ACCPAC, Oracle)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, maintain budget requirements, and multi-task
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Available for 85% national and international travel
- Previous Blackbaud, nonprofit, or consulting experience a plus
Please submit your resume with cover letter via email to email@example.com, using reference code FECBBGC.
More About Our Company
- CPA or other professional certification a strong plus
More than 12,500 organizations use Blackbaud products and consulting services for fundraising, financial management, business intelligence and school administration. Blackbaud's solutions include The Raiser's Edge®, The Financial EdgeTM, The Education EdgeTM, The Information EdgeTM, WealthPointTM and ProspectPointTM, as well as a wide range of consulting and educational services. Founded in 1981, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, and has operations in Toronto, Ontario, Glasgow, Scotland, and Sydney, Australia.