Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Project & Services

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 16th December 2003, 16:57

jpadilla is on a distinguished road
Baan: IVc4 - DB: Informix - OS: AIX
adding service order to a project

Hi,

We are using, estimated costs on small project module, we have the following scenario:

Actually when a project is invoiced, we just add a line in sales order for a cost item "SERVICE", what I want to do is to start the service order use, creating a service order for the installation linking it to a project.

What do I need to do if I want that all the service order cost (Material, expenses,other) go directly to project cost.??

I 'm using Estimated Cost, I think that service costs goes as general costs of the project and it is only important for Actual Cost

Am I right??

any suggestion??

Regards
JP
Old 15th January 2004, 12:11

Jeff Ball is on a distinguished road
When you set up the Installation, there is a field for Project, which links the Installation to a (PCS) project. When you book costs to a service order performed on that installation, the project reference will be picked up. This is tru for both estimated and actual costs, as they are in the same table with a status flag to show which they are.
Sponsored Links