Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Finance, Invoicing and Integration

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 7th November 2003, 09:59
Guru

pjohns is on a distinguished road
Baan: IVc4 SP31 with HiDox - DB: Oracle 11.2.0.2 - OS: RHEL 5.8
CMG - payment file in csv format

We are looking at sending payment instructions to our bank in the form of CSV files using a format as defined by the bank.

We currently make payment file through the CMG module, which outputs to the German dtaus file format.

I have looked at the report types associated with tfcmg1260s000 but cannot see one which outputs to a csv format.

What are my options in successfully outputting a csv file for payment instructions.

If I cannot use the CMG module then my only other option is to create an Exchange scheme to export the data but I am unsure as to what Baan tables I will get the information from.

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Thanks

PJ
Sponsored Links
Old 7th November 2003, 10:08
Guru

NvanBeest is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaanIVc4 - DB: Oracle, TBase, SQL Server - OS: AIX, Linux, Window$
You will have to write a custom report. In the reportscript, you will have to open a file (probably in a before.field or in before.program), and write the details to it manually (in the detail.x section). Lastly, close the file (footer section).
Old 7th November 2003, 11:36
Guru

Hitesh Shah is on a distinguished road
Baan: triton,Baan IVc4 , ERP Ln - DB: Oracle/Bisam/SQL 2000/SQL 2005 - OS: Sun Solaris/Windows 2003
report name may be different

As u also know, there are number of reports attached to session tfcmg1260s000. Though the report names may not have CSV format specifically,it could be possible that other country report layout may be in CSV format . So if u can check/test or else view those layouts at least, it's possible u get CSV format.

Or else as Nico said, add / modify a report which creates the file the way bank asks for.