Could someone give me any hints on how to solve the inbalance preventing the year close?
1) When trying to close the year I got the following error message:
"Total profit and loss balance is not yet zero; debits = 2901287287.692600, credits = 2901287287.682800"
-> DR > CR by 0.0098
2) I ran a "home made" query which indicates in which period there is an inbalance:
Period 1: CR > DR by 0.0002
Period 4: DR > CR by 0.01
3) I corrected the inbalances by:
- running correction program otfcor9996, which rouns off amounts to the second decimal (Period 1)
- via GTM increasing the CR of the inbalanced document (which I identified by running session tfgld3410m000 "Print Debit and Credit Amounts by Document"
4) I ran Session tfgld3203m000 "Rebuild Opening Balances/History from Transactions" for all periods.
5) When trying to close the year I get the same error message, but with different amounts:
"Total profit and loss balance is not yet zero; debits = 116355698.070000, credits 116355698.080000"
-> Problem 1: CR and DR amounts are completely different from the ones in the first error message.
-> Problem 2: This time it is the CR which is higher than the DR
(Note that the 0.0002 inbalance has been fixed)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!