Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Distribution, Transportation & Warehousing

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 27th June 2003, 14:22

anshum is on a distinguished road
Baan: baaniv c4 -
business process for sales return in baan4c4 with in5

I m using baan4c4 with in5.
And a little mixed up with my return sales order proces.
wht are the order steps to be followed in a return sales order.

this is wht i know....
In the sales retun order return order has to be set to yes and the transaction type should of the type sales credit note.
the order steps are:-
maintain deliveries
print sales invoice
and pdso.

Calculate tax after deliveries session adds the records to tdsls901 which is the table seen while running PDSO.

if i dont do calculate tax after deliveries, my PDSo happens but with incorrect invoice entries for the revenue and invoice totals.
and if i run this step after maintain deliveries than the PDSO doesnt happn it gives the error" invoice data could not be written to finance to finance for invoice XXXX" and the session abort.

please tell me the process to be followed for sales return processing in in5. Than i can follow up with the error i am having later on.
thanks in advance..

Old 17th July 2003, 11:48

saikatpaik is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV, BaaN V, ERP LN 6.1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Unix
Following is the step of SALES RETURN procedure in baan4c4 in5:

Maintain deliveries (tdsls4120m000)
Calculate taxes after deliveries (tdslsl120m000)
Print Sales Invoice (tdsls4404m000)
Process Delivered Sales Order (tdsls4223m000)

All sessions related to deliveries/ outbound/ back order have now become standard. Now you have to run the session “Calculate taxes after deliveries (tdslsl120m000)” after maintaining the deliveries in order to maintain extension data to deliveries. The session is although mandatory to be run after deliveries are maintained, however it will be advisable to include the session as a part of order step.

Now coming onto the error message u are getting i.e. "invoice data could not be written to finance to finance for invoice XXXX". it is happening because u have already run the session for Sales Invoices and PDSO and while running the same the system actually writes and overwrite the following baan tables
tdind203
tdind202
tdind013
tdind017
tdsls049
tdsls901
tdsls045
tfgld017
tfgld018

the system while running the PDSO actually checks whether the data is present in the table tdsls901. If the data is not present in the table it will not post the sales invoice to finance through generating it.

for the remedial action u have to delete the sale invoice number from the table tfgld017, tfgld018, tdsls045, change the sales order status code and procedure mask to " Print Sales Invoices" from GTM i.e ttaad4100. After that run the session "calculate taxes after deliveries" and follow the rest sales procedure.

Follow the steps. I think ur prob will be solved.

Revert back incase of any query

regards

Saikat
Sponsored Links