Originally Posted by ~Vamsi
Attached is the file for creating the forms. Couple of them are painful :).
As an user, I have no access into the BaaN server to make any installation nor modification previlige. But I have to do my report in Exel format by downloading data from BaaN 5.
The IT department either shortage manpower or don't care/no what todo. Leaving me suffer with the report in Excel format.
After downloading from BaaN 5 to Excel, I had experienced the following issues:
1. Two coluum from BaaN5 are merged into one coluum of Excel after the downloading from BaaN 5 to XL completed.
2. The order of each coluum from BaaN 5 are changed at XL.
3. Word wrap will not work correctly when I tried to do "auto coluum size"
Please give me a hint of how to do a one time set up on EXCEL side, to save alot of "time consuming" correction in manual mode.
4. I am currently using BaaN 2 Excel software, however, how do I active the "user configuration mode"
5. After downloading files from BaaN5 to Excel, the coluum order were different with the original file from BaaN5
6. There are spacing in the coluum which I can eliminate. Because it will make the characters in the coluum disappear.
7. Alot more of the problem which I wanted to make job more simplerer.
Million of thanks Vamsi,