As the activity increases on the board, the role of our moderators is becoming more and more important. I am sure all people that have posted issues before will agree that our current moderators are doing an excellent job!
To strengthen the team we are looking for new moderators for the following forums in the first place:
The main duties/characteristics of a moderator are:
- check for posts that violate the posting rules (delete) or are off-topic (move)
- correct posts for syntax content
- be knowledgeable about the topics the forum is covering
- try to help solving issues where possible
- generally keep his/her forum 'tidy'
If you feel that you can contribute as a moderator and thus would like to join the Baanboard 'staff' and that you can you visit the forum you wish to moderate on a regular basis (daily; 3 x a week), then please contact me:
- through PM
- through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming the new moderators!