Controlling and Managing output from ION and input into ION
I appreciate this is a user forum and you don’t want to be bombarded with sales messages, but as this is a new forum I thought I’d quickly introduce our software as it can enhance the use of ION.
I am happy to give impartial information where I can so please feel free to contact me.
EFS is a sponsor of this site and an Infor Global Solution Partner for ERP LN and Baan so we have a good pedigree and many years of experience in the field.
We have and are creating the following solutions specifically for ION:
• Our Document Output Management solution can take the ION BOD and re-format it into attractive looking documents / labels for automatic distribution (print / e-mail / archive etc)
• We are working on creating a standard forms pack for all current business orientated BODS (i.e. Invoices / Statements) which allows us to create an ‘out of the box’ solution
• We are about to use ION to receive extracted data from an incoming Supplier Invoice, via our OCR solution, for receipt and subsequent 2 way matching (manual / automatic option)
• In addition ION will then initiate workflow for approval of unmatched documents
• EFS is working on a Web Part for Infor 10 (Ming.le) to bring back the scanned image for viewing within this process
This is just a small example of how ION can automate manual business processes and link nicely into 3rd party solutions (namely ours ).
Marc Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)