Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Finance, Invoicing and Integration

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
55%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
18%
Manual into existing VRC
9%
Manual into new VRC
18%
Total votes: 11

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 16th July 2002, 16:44

baanfin is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan5b, BaanIV b/c, Baan5c - DB: Oracale9i, SQLserver - OS: Windows Server
Question CMG PAyment method composing option, limit & action ? Help for set-up one chk per inv

I am not able to set-up the right combination for printing one check per invoice for a supplier
I have tried various combinations but not sure about the combination. I am doing a check print for a different payment method for one check for multiple invoices.

If I have my composing option as invoices and limit one, shouldn;t the composing take place of individual invoices.
I am not sure about composing action.

Appreciate replies.

Thanks
Old 17th July 2002, 08:01

sajitkrishnan is on a distinguished road
Baan: BaaN IV c 4, BaaN Vc,LN 6.1a - DB: Oracle, Sql Server - OS: Windows NT, UNIX
hello,

do have ur composing action as "More" and composing limit as 99. Ofcourse ur Composing Option should be Invoices.

regards

SajitKrishnan
Old 17th July 2002, 16:30

baanbab is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IVc4 - DB: SQL 7.0 - OS: Windows 2003/XP
If you want to print 1 check for each invoice for the supplier then try the following combination:

Composing option: Invoices

Composing Limit: 1

Composing Action: More/Remittace
Number by: Document
Old 17th July 2002, 18:17

baanfin is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan5b, BaanIV b/c, Baan5c - DB: Oracale9i, SQLserver - OS: Windows Server
I did try a combination

I did try the combination, but was not sure if I take remittance or more as action. With remittance is does not do it. I will again try with more documents and then test.

If not then I guess there is a bug and need to get help from BGS !

But would you be knowing the exact functionality of composing action. This has always been confusing.

THanks for your inputs and posting.
Old 18th July 2002, 03:02

baanbab is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IVc4 - DB: SQL 7.0 - OS: Windows 2003/XP
Composing option/limit/action

With a payment document the payments can be done per invoice or group of invoices can be composed to one payment line. With the composing option it is decided how these payment are to be composed per supplier or customer. Payments of sundry supplier are not composed.

Composing Option

-- Invoices : Based on a number of invoices the payments are composed. This option is used when on a payment document a number of lines are available to print the invoice details(checks)

--Characters : Based on number of characters used in the reference of the payment the douments are composed. For bank orders a number of characters are available to print the payment reference.

--Remittance : All invoices for the same supplier or customer are composed to one line on the payment document. A remittance letter is printed which can be send.

Composing action

--Remittance : When the number of invoices/characters is exceeded all payments will be composed to one line and a remittance letter will be printed for the payments.

--More : When the number is exceeded a new composed payment will be created. In this case more than one payment will be done to the same supplier.

--None : The payment will not be composed automatic but it is to be composed manual.
Sponsored Links