Great Baan position in San Diego!!!
<Please no third party agencies, recruiters, etc.>
I have a very interesting Senior Baan ERP Analyst position in the San Diego area. It is with a great company that is a significant industry leader in their market sector.
The details of the position are as follows:
The primary responsibility of the Sr. ERP Analyst is to make improvements to the ERP system and to existing business practices, processes and tools. Improvements are defined as changes that increase productivity and efficiency, or changes that enable our business to become/remain compliant to external regulatory requirements. Additional responsibilities include:
· Train employees and assist or undertake the writing of instructional procedures needed for both customer and IS.
· Generate customized reports using ERP tools or Crystal Reports as needed
· Troubleshoot end user and system level problems; provide ongoing end-user support in both Finance and Manufacturing
· Manage, lead or assist in new IS initiatives and process improvements enabled by ERP or other software tools.
· Gather user requirements
· Assess/define departmental needs in the use of ERP and or other tools/systems to aid in the streamlining of the workflow and daily processes.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent with some course work in business or IT/IS. College degree in Business, Accounting, IT, IS or related field preferred.
Minimum of 4 years of related experience with BaaN ERP.
· Knowledge of business systems and processes and process improvement.
· Skills in Project management.
· Expertise in 2 or more BaaN ERP modules (Distribution, Manufacturing, Finance, Tools, and Enterprise Modeler). Emphasis on Finance and Manufacturing preferred.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Project and Visio Preferred but not required)
· Strong presentation, communication, analytical skills
* Local candidates preferred
* This position is either direct-hire or contract-to-hire
*Our client is willing to look at candidates from all levels of experience, although 4+ years of experience are preferred
*Target salary range in $80-110K, based on experience and salary history
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com
. Include resume, contact information, and all other relavent information.