Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
How big is your Baan-DB (just Data AND Indexes)
0 - 200 GB
18%
200 - 500 GB
29%
500 - 800 GB
3%
800 - 1200 GB
8%
1200 - 1500 GB
8%
1500 - 2000 GB
11%
> 2000 GB
24%
Total votes: 79

Baanboard at LinkedIn


Reference Content

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21st November 2019, 12:02
klesch's Avatar
klesch klesch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 95
klesch is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4, LN from FP3 to 10.6 - DB: Does not matter to me. - OS: Linux, Windows
execute(add.set) does not work
Baan: Infor ERP 10.5
C/S: None/Unknown

I am experiencing that execute(add.set) does not work in LN 10.5. I've tried the execute() function with several other standard commands and they worked. But when I call execute(add.set) nothing really happens.

I was browsing the Xtreme and did not find anything useful.

Has anyone else experienced this? What is the workaround?

I thought asking here first before opening an Xtreme ticket.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21st November 2019, 12:17
tmannais's Avatar
tmannais tmannais is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Posts: 234
tmannais is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 - DB: MSSQL - OS: Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by klesch View Post
I am experiencing that execute(add.set) does not work in LN 10.5. I've tried the execute() function with several other standard commands and they worked. But when I call execute(add.set) nothing really happens.

I was browsing the Xtreme and did not find anything useful.

Has anyone else experienced this? What is the workaround?

I thought asking here first before opening an Xtreme ticket.

Thanks.
It works properly on LN 10.6. I think it should work on 10.5 too.
Have you tried creating a new session and only use that command?
Just to see if the problem lies within the session you are working on.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21st November 2019, 15:06
klesch's Avatar
klesch klesch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 95
klesch is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4, LN from FP3 to 10.6 - DB: Does not matter to me. - OS: Linux, Windows
Thank you very much for your reply, tmannais.

I tried what you are suggesting and the problem is the same.
If you have a little time, could you check my test session settings and the code here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p55ddx5w1k...oblem.pdf?dl=0

As mentioned, I tried several other commands (def.find, first.view, end.program ...) and they worked.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22nd November 2019, 03:52
tmannais's Avatar
tmannais tmannais is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Posts: 234
tmannais is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 - DB: MSSQL - OS: Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by klesch View Post
Thank you very much for your reply, tmannais.

I tried what you are suggesting and the problem is the same.
If you have a little time, could you check my test session settings and the code here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p55ddx5w1k...oblem.pdf?dl=0

As mentioned, I tried several other commands (def.find, first.view, end.program ...) and they worked.
I tried the same setting as you have. It works fine, but I am on LN 10.6 though.
Maybe it's worth an incident.
There might be some solution you are missing.
Or just wait for other gurus.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #5  
Old 22nd November 2019, 20:10
klesch's Avatar
klesch klesch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 95
klesch is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4, LN from FP3 to 10.6 - DB: Does not matter to me. - OS: Linux, Windows
Thank you again. I think I will wait until Monday and then open an Xtreme ticket.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2nd December 2019, 19:09
klesch's Avatar
klesch klesch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 95
klesch is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4, LN from FP3 to 10.6 - DB: Does not matter to me. - OS: Linux, Windows
System Info

tmannais, could you please provide me with the Portingset version, Port Number, 4GL Engine version, and the Tools version of the system where execute(add.set) works fine?

Thank you very much in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3rd December 2019, 03:49
tmannais's Avatar
tmannais tmannais is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Posts: 234
tmannais is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 - DB: MSSQL - OS: Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by klesch View Post
tmannais, could you please provide me with the Portingset version, Port Number, 4GL Engine version, and the Tools version of the system where execute(add.set) works fine?

Thank you very much in advance.
Here.

Code:
Latest Tools Version:10.60tt
4GL Engine:4GL Engine - mainttt10611, build 7000 (2019/02/17 20:54)
Portingset:9.3a
Port:8312
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3rd December 2019, 09:11
klesch's Avatar
klesch klesch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 95
klesch is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IV c4, LN from FP3 to 10.6 - DB: Does not matter to me. - OS: Linux, Windows
Thank you very much for your help. We have same Tools, but you have newer porting set. That might be it. I will let the Xtreme team know.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Creating follow up work order for anonymous item type. attakarn Project & Services 1 22nd July 2009 22:27
Main and sub work center setup FransG Manufacturing & Supply Chain 4 20th September 2006 12:56
work center and prod planning benito Manufacturing & Supply Chain 1 8th August 2002 11:40
Work center & calendar setup issue Bryan Manufacturing & Supply Chain 1 28th June 2002 10:51


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:56.


©2001-2018 - Baanboard.com - Baanforums.com