STILL LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE - GET IN TOUCH AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Baan/Infor LN Business Analyst
Our high profile Belgium based client requires an ERP LN Business Analyst to act as a liaison between business management and our client’s IT teams for ERP LN and related software implementations and support.
• 3 – 5 years demonstrated working experience with ERP LN (full cycle implementation experience is required)
• 3+ years of manufacturing industry experience
• Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements.
• Must demonstrate expertise in strategic planning, tactical execution, project management, process management and business systems requirements definition.
• Demonstrated abilities to combine business and technical perspectives.
• Skills in effective verbal and written communication, people management, and project management
• Participates in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business unit conditions.
• Analyse Business Unit operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
• Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organisation and manages changes to such specifications.
• Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.