Thanks for your reply.
Document mentioned in Document to Receive option is used with File Folder connection Point and same file is used in Management Studio to pass to Stored Procedure and able to add record but from ION getting mentioned Error.
Following are Steps I have done to create database connection Point:
1. Added new Database Connection Point
2. Added information such as Host Name, Port Number, Schema, User Name and Password on Connection Tab and Clicked Test and able to get message as Test Successful.
3. Click Add Button, Mentioned Procedure Name and selected Scenario as Write Database and added Statement as EXEC spInsertPickList @xmlData='[Data]';
4. Clicked Test and added Data XML into Test Window as per instruction and again clicked Test. I am getting error message as follows:
"Invoke operation 'TestAdapterConnection' failed. Adapter test connection failed: Failed executing sql statement for logicalId ' infor.database.connectiontest'. Cause: error converting data type nvarchar to int."
5. I have tried with adding Document to Receive.
6. I have tried same thing with Document Flow and getting same error.
Please let me know if any possible steps missing.