I had solved the error and the close year was successfully done. So, I would like to share with you guys on what I did to solve the error.
From the error that I received "Ledger Balance for XXXXXX does not tally with dimension combination:batch aborted", I had retrieved all the ledger transactions in the affected ledger account to check whether there is any 3rd or 4th decimal point amount found. And I found there is 1 transaction with 3rd decimal point of 0.005 captured in table tfgld106. Then, I had zeroies the amount and 'transfer' the value to another ledger transaction (which I found there is another transaction with 3rd decimal point but under different ledger account). Lastly, I had rebuild the ledger account and proceed for the close year. This time the close year process is completed successfully.
The followings are the steps that I take:
1. Based on the close year error message to retrieve the ledger transaction from tfgld106 for the problematic ledger account.
2. Find whether there is 3rd / 4th decimal point transaction.
3. If yes, then check whether there is another ledger transaction with 3rd / 4th decimal point even in different ledger account.
4. Truncate the 3rd/4th decimal point value of Step 2 transaction up to 2 decimal points and 'transfer' the value to the ledger transaction found in step 3, make sure it is up to 2 decimal points.
5. Re-open the period status in table tfgld007 thru GTM for the affected period based on the affected transaction dates. I suggest that change the period status to 'close' instead of 'open' directly, then use the session tfgld0107m000 to change the period from 'close' to 'open'.
6. Run session tfgld3203m000 to rebuild the opening balance and ledger history.
7. Print the trial balance report to check and confirm the trial balance report is 'balance' after amendment.
8. Change the affected period status to 'finally close'.
9. Run the close year session.
Hope this will help those who face the same problem.