Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Administration & Installation

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
As a Customer What would do to keep your ERP Implementation intact
Proactively define Business Process-- Take the Project Ownership
50%
Handover everything to System Integrator from drawing BP till implementation of ERP
17%
Hire more inhouse skilled & capable IT Resource to work directly with SI
33%
Rely on SI Architects/Consultants
0%
Total votes: 12

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 25th February 2021, 16:15

afaglia is on a distinguished road
Baan: 4 - DB: Oracle - OS: Windows Server 2008 R2
Import sessions authorization with Schema Exchange
Baan: Baan IVc
DB: Oracle 11gR1
C/S: Client

I am trying to import records into the TTTAAD231000 table to massively deny access to sessions for specific accounts. I am using a schema exchange. I apply the convert to the affected users. Unfortunately this is not working and the user can open the listed sessions. If I insert the record with the session ttaad213m000 and I apply the convert it is working: the access to the session is denied. The record entry in the TTTAAD231000 tables is exactly the same, but it's clear that the original session is doing something else. Has anybody ever tried to achieve this? what am I missing?
Sponsored Links
Old 25th February 2021, 21:55
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
Never tried this myself - which company are you using the exchange in? The production or normal company or company 000. I recall something from 15-20 years ago when our admin had to login into company 000 before some kind of load would work. I can't remember the details or what the load was. My guess is for some reason the convert to runtime is not working and that I do not recall what our admin used to do to force a convert to runtime when no changes were made.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Old 26th February 2021, 12:49

afaglia is on a distinguished road
Baan: 4 - DB: Oracle - OS: Windows Server 2008 R2
At the end we did it by writing additional records in the table TTAAD400 that is processed by the runtime conversion.
Old 1st March 2021, 21:32
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
Makes sense - never really new about that table.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.