hi all ! problem solved !
hi everyone !
thanks to all , i got the find working finally !
actually i was already trying the option which maria suggested...
but for some reason it wasnt doing any good...
it was still giving me only two fields on the first form..
i did a little research ...and found that in the first form there was
additonal field "tdpur045.srnb" put in to the form again at the end after the Invoice amount.
I deleted the sneaky extra field ,changed the actual tdpur045.srnb field to Input and ran the session again.... and it finally started giving the three fields req for the FIND.
so its done finally :-)
thanks to Maria, mark , lisa and gordan for ur prompt help !