Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
How big is your Baan-DB (just Data AND Indexes)
0 - 200 GB
17%
200 - 500 GB
29%
500 - 800 GB
3%
800 - 1200 GB
7%
1200 - 1500 GB
7%
1500 - 2000 GB
12%
> 2000 GB
24%
Total votes: 58

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 5th April 2019, 07:13

tmannais is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.5 - DB: MySQL - OS: Windows
[Extension] How to hide zoom options?
Baan: ERP LN 6.1 FP11 (Infor ERP 10.5)
C/S: Both

Hi,

In Session tdsls4100m900 (Sales Order), there is a field named Address (tdsls400.ofad).
When clicking zoom icon for the field, it pops up two options for the user to select which session to zoom into.
Currently, there are
1. Addresses
2. Addresses by Business Partner
I would like to use Extension or any other standard-approved ways to hide the 1. Addresses option.
So that when the user clicks zoom in this field, the system will automatically select the 2. Addresses by Business Partner session to zoom into without user seeing the zoom option window.
How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Thana
Old 8th April 2019, 14:30
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
In 4c4 you would zoom to a menu. I would see this by editing the forma and looking at that field. I could just change the zoom from menu to the specific session I wanted. Or I could then goto that menu - copy it to our VRC's and remove one of the options. I would assume LN is like that also - but that might be a bad assumption.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Old 8th April 2019, 14:50
Guru

Ajesh is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.4 - DB: Oracle - OS: HP-Unix
The Code finally calls the Menu tccom00009010 . So what you can do is create an Extension for that Menu and disable the specific Menu Field Item accordingly.
Sponsored Links
Old 9th April 2019, 05:42

tmannais is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.5 - DB: MySQL - OS: Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_h View Post
In 4c4 you would zoom to a menu. I would see this by editing the forma and looking at that field. I could just change the zoom from menu to the specific session I wanted. Or I could then goto that menu - copy it to our VRC's and remove one of the options. I would assume LN is like that also - but that might be a bad assumption.
That might work but using Extension is preferred. I will definitely do this if all else fails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajesh View Post
The Code finally calls the Menu tccom00009010 . So what you can do is create an Extension for that Menu and disable the specific Menu Field Item accordingly.
I created the Menu Extension as you suggested, and put "return(false)" into the "Is Visible" Hook for the Standard Menu Items --> Addresses hoping to get rid of the menu but after saving, checking in, and committing nothing changes. So I have 2 questions from this.
1. What did I do wrong?
2. How to get the information that this zoom will finally call the Menu tccom00009010?
Old 9th April 2019, 11:56
Guru

Ajesh is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN 10.4 - DB: Oracle - OS: HP-Unix
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmannais View Post

I created the Menu Extension as you suggested, and put "return(false)" into the "Is Visible" Hook for the Standard Menu Items --> Addresses hoping to get rid of the menu but after saving, checking in, and committing nothing changes. So I have 2 questions from this.
1. What did I do wrong?
2. How to get the information that this zoom will finally call the Menu tccom00009010?
Ok.. Surprisingly at my end also, there is the same problem.Its not going into the Extension script while putting in Debug

2. Have the source code so i can see. Anyways you can use Session, Print Where used Session and put the session,tccom4530m000 and just tick the Menu Part.