Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Distribution, Transportation & Warehousing

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Google search

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
32%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
40%
Manual into existing VRC
6%
Manual into new VRC
22%
Total votes: 50

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 13th March 2003, 10:46

aardvark is on a distinguished road
Baan: 5.0b -
Consignment payment purchase orders (Baan ERP 5.0b)

We use consignment (not owned) warehouses in Baan ERP 5.0b.
We raise consignment replenishment purchase orders and receipt these purchase orders into the consignment (not owned) warehouse. When the inventory is going to be used, we raise a warehouse transfer order. When the outbound order line of this warehouse transfer is shipped, Baan creates a consignment payment purchase order.
Is it possible to control the purchase order number series from which the consignment payment purchase order number gets allocated? We ideally want to use a different purchase order number series for each buy-from business partner, but the only place I can find to define the purchase order number series to be used is the purchase order number series defined against the default purchase order type for consignment payment in the purchase order parameters session (tdpur0100s400). This appears to limit us to using the same purchase order number series for all consignment payment purchase orders for all buy-from business partners.
Any help gratefully received.
Sponsored Links
Old 4th June 2004, 18:17

mumbai is on a distinguished road
Baan: B40 C3 - DB: Oracle 9i - OS: Sun Solaris
I do not think you can have different series

I have a question for you.

Is the Consignment payment order price same as the original replenishment PO price.
I am asking this because the contractual price with the supplier can be different when the material is actually consumed. We want the consignment payment order to pick up the latest price.

thanks,

Mumbai
Old 31st December 2007, 01:30

atyeo5 is on a distinguished road
Baan: baan 5.0b - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaries
Hi Mumbai

I am currently facing the problem as you mention above.
The payment shall follow latest price eventhough consignment Payment Order is generated.

Is it possible in baan 5.0b? Please advice.