is there anybody who understands the integration transactions for a project purchase order from the moment of matching the purchase invoice in ERP Ln?
In BaaN IV there were 4 integration document types for project purchase order
1.Commitment Entry = Soft Commitment
2.Commitment Entry (Order) = GRN
3. Commitment Reverse Entry = Reversal after AP matching
4. Invoice (Purchase Order) = Acc Payable Entry (Actual Cost)
The steps in Ln are as follows
1. Project Purchase Order creates Soft Commitment in Material Commitments --> no entry in integration transaction
2. Warehouse Receipt creates the reversal of Soft Commitment and creates hard commitment in Material commitments --> logical integration transactions
3. Purchase Order match and approval
The process seems to stop stops with step 2 in ERP Ln. Where are the integration transactions for step 3? I expect the reversal of the GRINYA account 166090 (Goods received invoice not yet approved)and an entry in the Actual WIP (Work in process) account ?
And which project transactions and integration entries represent the material price difference in the event of unbalanced purchase invoices (purchase order amount varies fro purchase invoice)?