I need a Manufacturing Business Analyst
The specific duties of the Manufacturing Business Analyst are:
1. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of Manufacturing business systems & processes.
2. Evaluates effectiveness of existing systems, processes & facilitates process re-engineering.
3. Provides technical assistance in identifying, planning, evaluating and developing major new systems which are cost effective and meet user requirements.
4. Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
5. Provides on-going support & coordinates training for users of existing systems.
6. May function as a project leader.
7. Provides project management (planning, tracking and communication).
8. Defines scopes, architects, resources and influences project.
9. Establishes, maintains and nurtures business partnerships with business unit leaders and staff.
The Manufacturing Business Analysts has primary responsibility for managing and delivering system requirements for the Manufacturing area. For the Manufacturing area they maintain a working knowledge of the business processes and system capabilities as well as understanding options for system configuration, customization and business process reengineering. The Manufacturing Business Analyst supports one or more business units based on size and location.
Four year degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
Five years experience providing technical support for Enterprise Resource Planning systems in a production environment.
Two years experience with Relational Database technology, SQL, Business Process Reengineering and managing end user requirements. Experience in Theory Of Constraints, Lean Manufacturing, JIT, or TQM a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, call me at 630.645.6500 ext. 236.