Originally Posted by Arlina
Sorry but can you please explain this?
1. Start Customer Defined Fields (ttadv4591m000) session.
2. Add a new View with the Package Combination that you are going to use with the Table that you want to add the new Text field. If the table already exists in here then just search for it.
3. Add a new record (you will get a new field out of this action).
4. Fill-in the mandatory fields in the form and save it.
5. Convert the table using Convert to Runtime Data Dictionary command.
6. Restart the application you are using or if you use LNUI then you can just reload the webpage. Now you should see the newly added field in every session that has its main table as the table with that CDF. But if you don't, there might be some cases where the CDFs started hidden; so personalize the field to display should make it appear in the session.