Thanks for u'r valuable inputs.
I need some more clearity regarding distribution also,As we are having single logistics multi finance setup and ILC contol implemented do i 've to clear my pending purchase orders and sales orders too.
I am following the below mentioned steps for doing the same for closing:
1. Clearing all integration related errors
2. Re-build dimension/Ledger /Opening Balance history
3. Closing of all the periods and JV's in the correction period
4. Reconcilation of trial balance with manual records.
5. provisional closing of fiscal year
6. closing of correction period followed by final closing
7. Inventory adjustments on need basis.
8. Trial balance as on 01/04/2006 for checking the opening balance.
Pls review the above mentioned steps,Kindly advice if I'm missing anything.
Do you have any documented procedure with you for closing in finance and distribution as well? Pls. do share if possible.
We are using Distribution and Finance module in Baan IV .
Waiting for a response.