Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan SIGs > AFS/DDC/OLE: Function servers

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 12th March 2014, 11:33

dhruv_x0 is on a distinguished road
Baan: baan 4,erp ln6 FP2 - DB: MS SQL - OS: Windows XP,Windows 2000
Once i was also stucked in the same situation(to press ok through AFS), I used "End.program" that standard command and it worked for me.
Might it help you too.

Thanks
Old 12th September 2014, 15:18

mroset is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan IVc, BaanERP, ERPLN 6.1, Basware Invoice Processing (IP), Dynamics AX 3-4-2009-2012 - DB: Oracle,Informix,SQL7/2k/2k3/2k8/2k12 - OS: UNIX, NT, 2000, 2003,2008,2012
Hi guys, I stumbled upon this thread and thought it would be good to comment just in case it helps someone out there having been assigned the same task:
(Background: Since 2002, we sell, develop, implement and support the offical Basware Invoice Processing (IP) and Infor-Baan IV/BaanERP/ErpLN realtime integration solution on a worldwide basis.)
Recently, FP9 support was built into the standard solution (and thoroughly and successfully tested afterwards), which included the need to switch from using tfacp1110s000 for registering purchase invoices to MMT-session tfacp2600m000. First of all: I typically steer clear of handling MMT through good-ol' AFS, although ES8.7 should support it (haven't actually tried, will only do that once I really have to and find a bit of free time).
Now what we simply do to be able to maintain costs / match receipts / approve invoices interactively from Basware IP (or any other Purchase Invoice Processing 3rd party application using/connecting through our API and our generic communication platform to InforBaan for that matter), is go through tfacp2107m000 (Match/Approve Purchase Invoices) . That works like a charm, runs successfully in production at some FP9 customers already, and provides a workaround for having to handle this through the (obviously more risky and tricky) MMT/AFS handling mechanism.
Old 4th August 2017, 14:31

Santosh_mali is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan 4 - DB: oracle - OS: unix
Facing similar issue for session tfcmg2114s000

Hi,

I am using AFS for this session but in script for session tfcmg2114s000, choice.cont.process is commented and used choice.end.program and all code is written in before.choice.
because of this stpapi.continue.process() is not working. so how to process this choice.end.program in baan 4.
i tried using only stpapi.end.session() but it is also not working.

Thanks in advance.
Old 6th August 2017, 00:29
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
If you own source code put it in debug. Other than that the only thing I can think of is to try some of the other commands like save, update just to see if they do anything. You might even want to run ttstpcreatdll on the session to see what it includes - might see something you can try.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Sponsored Links