Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan Quick Support: Functional & Technical > Tools Development

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
35%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
42%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
19%
Total votes: 31

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 2nd May 2017, 18:18

ryanppax is on a distinguished road
Baan: LN - DB: N/A - OS: Windows 7
Report header issue
Baan: ERP LN 6.1 FP7 (Infor ERP 10.1)
C/S: None/Unknown

Hi all,
So I am stumbling my way trying to understand a modify a report that has already been created. I am modifying it in Hidox and now some layouts aren't displaying.

It is the production order checklist, and the header for my material list(detail.3) is not showing. Currently my material list layout has an output expression of "flag.opr.matrl=1 and p.outb=tcyesno.no and k.of.data(1;11)<>"order.distr"
From googling and poking around through this forum can I assume these values are assigned in the program script? I think it would be best for me not to modify the program script since that is a little out of my scope. I have full access to the report script

Now how do I get a header on the top of this detail? The layout that was working before converting to hidox is a before.field.flag.opr.matrl layout with the same output expression, but my header is nowhere on the report.
If I open the report script there are these lines in before.field.flag.opr.matrl
if lattr.print and fd_lattr.print() and html.fp.host then |@uto_HTML
if lattr.break then |@uto_HTML
put_elements_ov1_before.flag.opr.matrl.1(tdhtmdll0001_language.get()) |@uto_HTML
|ndif |@uto_HTML
endif |@uto_HTML

I can force the header to display by simply commenting out the IF statements but then the header appears twice on the same page for some reason.

I think it may be better to start from scratch on a new header so I can work from there if possible.

Thanks for any help
Old 2nd May 2017, 20:58
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
Don't have a clue about hidox 0 but if those lines of code are for the original layout - why not change them from before.field.flag.opr.matrl to detail.3 before layout section. At least that is what I would look at doing first in 4c4 - might not get you what you expect but it might get you the layout.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.
Sponsored Links