Originally Posted by mark_h
Do you have bic_explode or something like that? I saw that mentioned by a couple of users in other posts by other users.
I found the command, but I have problems with the result, so, I made the follow steps:
1. I login to my server Infor LN10.5 by remote desktop.
2. I called the command prompt (cmd).
3. I changed my directory to Infor10.5 directory in my case c:\infor\erpln\bin.
4. I executed the command bic_explode ocisli1106m000i
5. I got the follow message - "Current user is not a valid Baan User" and "determine_tools_pVRC called but user_info.package_combination is not initialized (no or failed init_user() call)"
6. I made sure that my user is system operative user and InforLN10.5 user.
Can you explain me what should I do?